Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Back To School Theme-Revised!

Hi! Those of you that were interested in my Getting Piggy With It- Back To School Theme, I have added several things and revised some things. I made the days of the week and months of the year a little smaller so there is more on a page( I know how scarce paper and ink is right now), I added pig color words, and a regular version of the behavior chart(with pigs of course), and also pig themed library label cards to use in your classroom library. Check it out below!!


You can find this and other products on my TpT store. Just click on the picture and you will be there!

I am enjoying day three of my summer vacation. Have been doing some cleaning that I have not gotten to in awhile. BOY!! Are we a messy bunch of people!! We had some friends over last night and we played the Scene It Jr. game.  Really fun game!! It is much easier for the kids because it is geared more toward movies and shows they have seen. If you are still in school, Hang In There--It will be over soon!! If you are already free for the summer--ENJOY!!

Teresa

4 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for your comment! Your blog is so cute! I love all of the pigs. I can' t wait to read through your older post and check out your TPT store.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pigs are so stinkin' cute!!! Very very adorable!!

    Lisa
    Learning Is Something to Treasure

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never thought of using pigs as a classroom theme, but they're very cute.
    ✿April✿
    Grade School Giggles

    ReplyDelete