Friday, June 1, 2012

The Three Little Pigs Math Activities-TpT

Hi! I have enjoyed my first full week of summer vacation! Just lounging around at home and catching up on some much needed sleep. Had planned on going to a 90 mile long yard sale today, but unfortunately I was rained out. We actually had a tornado come through our area last night!! It didn't do any damage that I know of, I'm sure I would have heard about it by now. I have just completed a new math unit for TpT! The name of it is(wait for it----) "The Three Little Pigs" Math Activities. Check it out below!

If you would like to see it even closer, just click on the picture and it will take you right to the page.
Hope you like it, you probably knew it would be about pigs!! HaHa! There will be a Literacy Unit to follow later that goes with the story also! So come back later if you are interested in it!   Happy Weekend!
If you are still in school--Hang in there-- the end is in sight!!

8 comments:

  1. Very cute 3 Little Pigs activity!! What a fun way to learn/review math! :)

    Lisa
    Learning Is Something to Treasure

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by our blog. I just "found" you through the world of blogging too! We are your newest follower! :)
      Stephanie

      Delete
  2. Hi Teresa! Thanks for commenting on my 'movie' post! You're the first, so you get the pack for free! I just need your email address to send it to you. I'll also add you to the 'blogs' page on my site. :) Love your pig theme! So cute.

    Ashley
    TheSchoolSupplyAddict

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still have two more days, but this makes me excited to start up again in the fall! I love your pig theme!
    Jenny

    Owl Things First

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! thanks for visiting my blog earlier! I am your new fan! Love your ideas.
    Kim Instant Math Mama
    Www.love2teach2.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO Adorable! Love it!!! I am your newest fan! Please visit me!

    Ashley
    www.teacherstreasurechest.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your blog is so cute!!! I've been following you for a while!

    Jenn
    Best Practices 4 Teaching

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing my cute little girl pigs! Its neat being able to see them put to good use. Saw it on pinterest ;)
    Leslie @KindergartenWorks

    ReplyDelete