Friday, May 18, 2012

Last Day--"OINK"

Well today was the last day of school for the kiddos. When all the students were on the bus, all the teaches gathered on the bus pad and waved goodbye! One of my students even blew me a kiss out the bus window!! I wanted to cry!! It was so sweet!! Although there were times that I had a few "ring-tail tooters" (this is what my mama would have called them), I am going to miss them.
On another note, I have made something new for TpT!! It is the "OINK" 100 Instant Word Game!! I know everyone is saying --"Why do most of her things have pigs!!" Well at my school I am the pig lady!! My room is decorated in pigs!! Here is the game.

Click on the picture to go directly to the page!!
Tomorrow I am spending the day with my two sisters! I can't wait! I am the baby and they spoil me rotten! We are going to spend the day together, eat lots of good food, and then catch a movie. We haven't been able to spend the day together in while and I am so looking forward to it! Enjoy your weekend!

Teresa

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for the last day of school!! I'm a tiny bit jealous- I still have 14 days to go! :) I am pinning your OINK word game!

    I'm having a big TPT giveaway over at my blog- come and check it out! :)
    Lisa
    Learning Is Something to Treasure

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think your blog is adorable and I love your ideas! I am passing the Lovely Blog Award to you!
    www.funfabulousfirsties.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your new blog design!!! So cute!!!

    Cynthia

    2nd Grade Pad

    ReplyDelete