Wednesday, May 16, 2012

New TpT item-Melon Match With Watermelon Blends

Hi! I posted a new item on TpT last night! Thought you might like to see it! It is called---Melon Match With Watermelon Blends!  Check it out!

 If you think you might like this click here and go straight to the page at my store!! Go and window shop!!
I love to window shop, that must be why my husband does not like to go shopping with me! HaHa! When he goes shopping he goes directly to the item he came in for and is ready to go. Not Me!! I have to look all through the store! My friend told me one time that she loved to watch me shop because I have to touch everything. ONLY 2 MORE DAYS LEFT!! WOOHOO SUMMER!!

Teresa

8 comments:

  1. This is perfect for my Watermelon Day in a few weeks! I added it to my wishlist :).

    Please stop by & follow my blog sometime!,
    Lisa
    Learning Is Something to Treasure

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loveeee the melons!!!!

    Jessica Stanford
    Mrsstanfordsclass.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute idea to use melons. I'm sure I'll have a lot of work to do with blends next year so I've bookmarked this one. I just started following your site. Stop by my blog - I write about using books in the classroom.
    Kaylee
    Basket of Books

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love watermelon things, I am buying this right away. How very, very cute.

    Have a good one. Jill only 6 more days

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am switching to second grade and hunting for awesome blogs like yours. I am a new follower.

    Tricia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for visiting my blog, Teresa. I am so glad you did because it led me to your blog, which I love! I get so excited when I find a great second grade blog!

    Delighted in Second

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I am now following yours!
    Can't wait to take a look around :) and that watermelon unit is super cute!!

    Miss Elementary

    ReplyDelete