Sunday, May 13, 2012

New TpT item: Getting Piggy With it!

Hi! Hope everyone had an awesome Mother's Day and got to spend some quality time with your family. Tomorrow begins my last week of school with my kiddos. I can't believe it is almost over!! Where does the time go?! Wanted to let you know that I have finished a new item for TpT! I have created a Back To School Pig theme for the classroom! It has desk name plates, calendar numbers, months of the year, days of the week, posters for specials, name tags,a pig themed behavior chart, and pig birthday charts for each month of the year.  My classroom is decorated in pigs, and I am always having problems finding just what I want to use to continue the pig theme throughout my room so I thought--Why not make some!! So I did!

Here it is! Go to my store and check it out! Just click here!

Well, it has rained here the entire day, and tomorrow is supposed to be our field day. Not so sure that is going to happen! I must be off! Bedtime is near!! 

Teresa

2 comments:

  1. Congrats! I've given you the One Lovely Blog award. Stop by to check out all the details.

    Liliris @ The Fourth Grade Garden
    http://fourthgradegarden.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!!! Love your blog! I am your newest follower.

    Teachers Give a Hoot

    ReplyDelete