Saturday, May 26, 2012

A little late to the party!

Although I am a little late to the linky party, I am linking up with EnRiching Kinders for a end of the year, graduation linky!! She wants to know how graduation and awards are handled in your classroom. My grade level did not have awards this year, but in the past I have had awards in my classroom and had a slideshow with pictures that had been taken throughout the year for parents to enjoy. LINK UP!! Click on the picture below and go to EnRiching Kinders to join the party!!


How do you celebrate graduation and awards in your classroom?
Oh!! I forgot one important thing!! There are PRIZES!!

 Wow! Found another linky party over at Little Proiorities! What do you use an  iPad  for in your classroom?
I do not have one that I get to keep in my classroom, although next year we will have an iPad Lab that we can use in our classroom. I did get to borrow my ESOL teacher's iPad when I gave the end of the year DIBELS test to my students and it was awesome! The test went much faster and I could actually see the screen compared to the Palm Pilot I was using. Go on over and link up to the party!!


Well, I think I am through with the linky parties for tonight!!

Teresa





4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for joining the Linky Party! Hate to ask you this but can you repost? I was having a problem and had to edit it and unfortunately it deleted your post. Thank you!
    Lori
    http://littlepriorities.blogspot.com/2012/05/mr-potato-head-pieces-for-plant-cups.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made everyone else try out the iPad version of DIBELS this year. I stuck with my Palm but now that they worked out all the glitches I am going to move to the iPad.

    Your newest follower!
    Stephany
    http://primarypossibilities.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also do Dibels in my classroom. We administer the test on the computer. I am your newest follower! Stop by my blog if you have the chance. I would love for you to become a follower!
    Thanks,
    Darleen
    Third Grade Love
    http://thirdgradelove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm your newest follower! I LOVE all your pigs!!!

    ReplyDelete