Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Reflexive Pronouns!

Hi! Only 7 more days to go!! Wow! This year has really gone by fast! The older I get, the faster they go!
We are winding down this week and have a lot of fun activities planned for next week. The kids are getting so EXCITED!! Our school has given lots of treat this week for Teacher Appreciation Week. Monday the PTO feed us Chik-Fila breakfast, Tuesday, we had a chocolate fountain. Needless to say, I could have drown myself in the chocolate! Today we had lots of treats to munch on and tomorrow--I don't know. Can' wait to see what awaits us for tomorrow!! Hope you are having an awesome Teacher Appreciation Week!

HEY! I have posted a new TpT unit!! REFLEXIVE PRONOUNS! This is new for 2nd grade here in Georgia! So you might want to grab it for next year!  Check it out at my store!!

Just click here and go straight to this unit!!

Lots of activities to help you teach reflexive pronouns in your classroom. This can be used as station work, independent work, whole group, or as a needs based lesson! Lots of Fun!!

Have a great evening and tomorrow!!

Teresa

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I found you on the TpT forum and wanted to stop by! I'm a fellow 2nd grade teacher and new blogger. Would love for you to stop by :)
    Tori
    Tori's Teacher Tips

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the new unit, it looks great. Hope your day is great.
    Jill

    ReplyDelete