Monday, January 9, 2012

Two Awards!!

OMG!! My students have gone to gym and I am checking my blog and I have been given not one, but TWO AWARDS!! The Versatile Blogger Award!! Woo Hoo!! I am still new at this and am not sure what to do, but I want to thank the two bloggers that awarded me this. Ms. Trinh and Ms. Foote, check out their fantastic blogs. They are awesome!

http://mztrinh.blogspot.com/
http://chickadeejubilee.blogspot.com/
Thanks Ladies!!


Tell 7 things about yourself
1. I love to write! I write stories and lots of poetry.
2. I love to read. I have read all the Harry Potter books several times and have seen all the movies. I especially love to read books about the kings and queens of England.
3. I have been teaching for 27 years.
4. I am new to blogging and have just added some items to TeachersPayTeachers.
5.I love to laugh, as a matter of fact everyone tells me that I am always laughing.
6. I am an actor on the side! I have done several plays with a community theatre and I love it.
7.I have a prosthetic eye. I was born with a rare eye disease and have always been blind in my right eye and a couple of years ago due to complications, I had to have it removed and now have a glass eye. My grandson thinks it is cool!!

Now I have to pass this on to newly discovered blogs and let them know they've received the award.

These are some new blogs I discovered. I know there all hundreds out there. 
Go check these blogs out!!

3 comments:

  1. I am a new follower! Thanks for e-mailing me!

    Christine

    Hoppingintofirstgrade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! I just found your blog and am happy to be your newest follower! WOW! I cannot imagine changing after teaching 1st for so long! Welcome to blogging.

    I would love for you to stop by and visit me. I have TONS of *freebies* that you can use with your 2nd grade kiddos too! I also share a lot of my poetry under my teacher inspiration label.

    Happy Hump Day!

    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete