Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Is It Wednesday Already!

Wow, I can't believe it is already Wednesday! We have been super busy in my classroom. We have been learning about transition words and today we made a booklet about how to make a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. The kiddos loved it!   We have also been reading all about Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. and watched a short video about him today and in the video we got to hear part of his famous "I Have A Dream" speech. They wanted to hear more of it, but we ran out of time. Maybe tomorrow!
I am happy to say that 100 people have downloaded my Pig Rhyming Game and 60 people have downloaded my Snowflake page. They are both free!! Take a look on TpT.

I put a new pack for sale today on TpT. It is a Valentine packet and contains an ABC Order worksheet, a plurals worksheet, and a word scramble all with a valentine theme. The pack is $1.00.
Go check it out!!                    http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/

1 comment: