Friday, April 26, 2013

It's My Birthday and a BOGO at my TpT Store!

 It's my birthday!! Happy, Happy birthday to me!!

To celebrate I am having a FLASH SALE!!

From now until midnight whatever time I get up on Saturday morning, I am offering my Daily Language and Math Review for 50% off. That's right!! HALF PRICE! Not only that, but if you buy it at half price, you get 1 more item from my store FREE! Just leave me the name you ordered under and your e-mail address so I can send you a freebie! Who doesn't love a BOGO!!

 Sorry the pic is a little fuzzy!! Don't know what happened there!! If you would like to see this product and pick out a freebie to go with it, just click on the picture above!
Not only is this product great to use for morning work, it can be used for stations in reading, for independent work, small group work, or as a needs based lesson. It can also be used for a summer review if you want to keep your children from suffering from a summer slide(where they forget some of the things that have learned throughout the school year). Go and check it out!!


3 comments:

  1. I purchased your Daily Language and Math Review. Happy Birthday!
    micheleberens
    michele.berens@usd410.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha love your blog name! I just found you at Fern Smith's Terrific Teacher Blogs linky party. I love your blog and will for sure check out your TPT. I am filling up my wish list with goodies for next year. Thanks for sharing with your newest (resource room) follower, Heather

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm amazed, I have to admit. Seldom do I encounter a blog that's equally educative and
    engaging, and let me tell you, you have hit the nail on the head.
    The problem is an issue that not enough folks are speaking intelligently
    about. Now i'm very happy that I found this during my search for something relating to this.

    Look at my webpage; walking calculator

    ReplyDelete