1. I was born blind in my right eye and until about 11 years ago I had 1 green eye and 1 brown eye.
2. About 11 years ago I had to have my right eye removed and now have a prosthetic eye made out of glass or acrylic and so now they are both brown. So don't be sneaking up on me on my blind side!!
3. I am happily married and have been for 36 years to the same man!
Here we are in England! My absolute favorite vacation!!
This is my grandson.
5. I belong to a local acting theatre and have been in several plays. I think I have found my second calling!! When I retire from teaching, I may take this act on the road!! LOL
This is me playing Mrs. Fezziwig in the play "A Christmas Carol". So far this is my favorite role.
6. I have been teaching for 27 years and have enjoyed every minute of it. I have taught LD/BD, 4th grade, 3rd grade, 1st grade, and now 2nd grade.
7. At my school I am known as the "Pig Lady" because I have such a collection of pig stuff. That is why my blog is called: 2nd Grade Pig Pen. I still have former students that bring me "pig" gifts!
8. I have sung on the radio before. I started singing in church when I was 4 years old. I had to stand on a piano bench when I sang, so everyone could see me. My family, mama, daddy, and my two older sisters, used to sing together in church while my dad played guitar. I later learned to play the piano and we would sometimes sing while I played.
9. I love to laugh!
10. I love to read and am a BIG Harry Potter fan!!
Well, this is about it. I could probably go on and on and on, but I am sure you have heard enough about me. Now, share something about yourself with all of us bloggers! Go link up with Amy and join in! Just click on the picture below!