Monday, July 9, 2012

Super Summer Special!!


Well, it is Monday and I told you I had a big SURPRISE!! Here it is!

YES!! I am having a Weekly Special!! This week if you buy my
Back to School  Daily Math and Language Review


you will  get my Berry Sweet Reflexive Pronouns  and Collective Nouns
FREE!! YES FREE!!


Just click on the pictures and you will go right to the page.

When you buy the Back to School Daily Language and Math Review, don't purchase the Berry Sweet set, Just leave me your e-mail address and I will send it right to you!

Have a happy Monday!! 

3 comments:

  1. teresa, I love your new look! I am awarding you The Versatile Blogger award! Come over and pick it up!!
    Nancy
    Mrs. Stoltenberg's Second Grade Class

    ReplyDelete
  2. WONDERFUL BLOG!!! Fantastic job! It is so appealing and informational! Please check out my Blog and become a follower! :>) SMILES!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! I just dropped by to let you know that I've nominated you for two blog awards! Drop by sometime to pick them up!

    The Joy of Educating

    ReplyDelete