Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Here a Chick, There a Chick!! TpT unit

Happy Monday!! I am off this week for Winter break, so I have finally finished up my new Easter unit for sale on TpT.  I can't believe I have finally finished it. Between teaching, getting my ESOL certification, and all the other things life throws in my direction, I didn't think I was ever going to finish it.  Of course I didn't start working on it again until late this afternoon. I have Netflix and I have been catching up on all the Grey's Anatomy shows that I have missed. I admit it, I am addicted!!  Love McDreamy and McSteamy!!  I don't think Patrick Dempsey ever has a bad hair day!!
A little info about my unit. It contains a non-fiction and a fiction lesson plan. The non-fiction lesson plan is the Life Cycle of a Chick and the fiction lesson plan goes with the book, The Easter Bunny is Missing. There is a Dolch Word game, contractions, compound words, graphic organizers, an art activity and a writing activity.
Go to my TpT store and check it out.  Leave me some feedback if you decide to buy!!



http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Teresa-Williams-8

No comments:

Post a Comment