Friday, June 28, 2013

Surprise In The Mail and New Toys

 I know I have already posted today, but that post was a real dud, so thought I would post another one!   I haven't shown you my surprise I received in the mail. I was so excited!!
 I can't wait to try it out!! On my next post I will show you how great it is and how easy it is to use.
I had to buy another new toy, my old printer bit the dust, so I went to buy a new one. I decided this time I wanted to go wireless, so I bought this awesome wireless printer. Believe it or not, it only took a few minutes to set it up. I can't even hear it when it prints!!
Don't look at the mess beside my printer! My kitchen table has become my workplace. I have to create a new space to work, this is not working for me.

When I first started creating things for my classroom, I really didn't know what I was doing as you can see from the pictures below. I made Days of the Week headers and Months of the Year headers(with pigs of course).


As you can see not very good!! Well after I found out how to use power point and all the tricks
 creating for my TpT store, I have improved(I hope).
 If you would like to see this Getting Piggy With It Back to School Theme for the classroom, just click on the picture above. It has
months of the year, days of the week, desk name plates, labels for cubbies and book bins, specials signs, color words, calendar numbers, birthday charts, a behavior chart, and color words.

Oh, I have changed from Google Reader to bloglovin, so if you haven't followed me on bloglovin just click on the bloglovin button on the side of my page.
Have a great weekend!!

4 comments:

  1. What a cute theme! I'm a little envious of the laminator...looking forward to seeing what you laminate first with it. I just launched my blog today. I would love it if you would stop by and let me know what you think. Thanks!
    Teaching with Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that you may my new best friend. I am a BIG piggy lover and I have been looking for all things piggy. You have made my day, night, and year. I can't wait to download, laminate and use my piggy theme. I am so EXCITED! Thank you so much!

    Libby

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pigs are adorable! Love it!
    Wireless is the way to go when it comes to printers. Have fun with it. I got a laminator for home this past spring. It is absolutely wonderful!

    Shannon
    The Teaching Twosome

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Teresa! I love the name of your blog!! I just found it, I'm your newest Bloglovin' follower!
    ✿Sue✿
    Science for Kids Blog

    ReplyDelete