Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Lots of Changes and a Freebie!!

 Wow!
 I can't believe it has been almost a month since I have blogged!! I have been very busy. My son got married on June 1 and before that, I had to clean out my classroom because I am now officially retired. Had an awesome retirement reception at my school with lots of friends and family. I have some pics of the retirement reception, but no wedding pics yet. I will post those when I get them. I am so anxious to see them!!
Here are pics of the reception.

This is my best friend! We both started teaching at my school at the same time and have been best friends ever since. We started out teaching in rooms side by side. I plan on doing some volunteering in her classroom, if my health permits.


 Some of the 1st and 2nd grade teachers I have worked with at EPS and EES.

I will have more pics later, plus I got a surprise in the mail I want to share with you, so check back later to find out what the surprise is!!

Now for the freebie!! This can be used as a lesson on beginning consonants or as a review! Hope you like it!!

Click on the picture above to get your freebie!











2 comments:

  1. Happy Retirement. We had 7 teachers retire. I'm going to miss them so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy retirement to you! I wish you the best always!

    ReplyDelete