Thursday, August 9, 2012

Big TpT Sale and a LINKY Party!!

WooHoo!! It is finally here! The big Back To School Sale at TpT! Not only is everything in my store 20 % off, but you get an extra 10% off if the use the code BTS12!! What an awesome deal! Is you cart already full? Mine is!

Just click on the picture above and go straight to my store!! Have a look around and grab a bargain!

I am joining Cassandra over at Adventures in Room 5 for a linky party! If you want to join in click on the cart.


Here are a few of the things I have in my cart ready to buy!



I have had my eye on this unit from Cynthia Vautrot over at 2nd Grade Pad for some time. After finding out that we would be teaching spelling this year, I knew I would need some activities and guidance with teaching. Cynthia has some awesome games, a bee craftivty, and a bee that is looking for good spellers! I love it! Just click on the picture and it will take you to it. Grab it while it is on sale! Cynthia has over 100 items in her store, so stay a while and shop around. I know you will find somthing you want!!

I also have an item from Patricia Ellis' store, The Original Doodle Bug. It's an All About Me Bag. What a great way to get to know each other!

Just click on the pic and there you are! Check it out(sorry my pic is kinda blurry).

And one more thing I have in my cart!!

This creative writing map gives you all the steps you need and even posters to display. I so need help when it comes to teaching writing. I know this is going to help me accomplish what I want my students to achieve this year! This is from Educational Insights Today and if you click on the picture you will go right to the page so you can purchase it!

Here are a few of the items in my store you might like to see!



TpT  Back to School Sale!! 20% off of my store with an extra 10% off of that with the code
BTS12!!

Happy Shopping!!

If you would like a looky see at some of the other shops that are having sales click on this link and look at the list!








5 comments:

  1. thank you for letting me know about this sale-I will have to look into this!! maybe I will put on a sale too!!

    Kelli
    Tales From a Traveling Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I'm having a Linky Party on my blog too! You should pop on over and add your shop link to spread the word about your sale even more!!
    http://teacherlisasclass.blogspot.com/2012/08/back-to-school-sale-and-linky-party.html

    Lisa
    The Lower Elementary Cottage

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you about commenting on my post last week. I've been sick and without internet so I am just now getting around to responding.
    I'm glad to hear about your sale. I can finally get back onto TPT!!!
    Amy
    Where Seconds Count

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for visiting my site. I love your blog. I am now following you!

    ReplyDelete