Friday, March 16, 2012

Hooray!! It's the weekend!!

I am so happy that the weekend is finally here!! We had a teacher workday and I believe I worked harder today than if the kids were at school!! We cleaned out a 2nd grade storage room and I found stuff I had forgotten I had. It was just like going shopping!! It was great how all the teachers pulled together and worked to get it all clean. Teachers are all such a helpful bunch of people! Anyway, I am hoping that some extra time to catch up on my sleep will help me get used to this new time.  I am still working on some more TpT units! Hope to post more this weekend! Come on over and check out my store! Click here!

Well, I am outta here! A hot dog is calling my name!

Teresa :)

5 comments:

  1. I agree, workdays can be harder than when the students are there. :)
    Lori
    Conversations in Literacy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Teresa. Thanks for becoming my newest follower. Great blog with awesome ideas.

    -tania :)
    Live, Love, Laugh in 2nd Grade

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Teresa!
    Thanks for following my blog. I am following you right back ;)
    For the blog button, I already made a tutorial for that (check out my posts in February). Good luck with it and don't be shy if you have any questions ;)

    ✿Valerie
    All Students Can SHINE

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oops! It was not a post in February, it was January! Hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, it was awesome how we all pulled together. I slept really good last night! hahah

    I'm proud to see that "here" place to click! Way to go! We're getting the hang of this thing! Whooo! Hoo!!!!

    ReplyDelete