Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Miracles and A Thanksgiving Freebie!

 Do you believe in miracles? I do!! I feel like a miracle!! Last year at this time I was in a hospital on a ventilator and was not expected to live, but here I am today!! Through God's grace and mercy I made it through and live to give my testimony for his healing power! I am thankful for the the many, many prayers of my family and friends that helped me through. Although I am still recovering, I am doing a lot better that I was last year at this time. Dr. Miller has taken excellent care of me and continues to monitor my progress. He is a gift from God! So this Thanksgiving season I have so much to be thankful for in my life. Here is a pic of my favorite doctor in the whole wide world and me!!
Dr. Miller saved my life!!

Now for your Thanksgiving freebie!!
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Turkey-Addition-and-Subtraction-962630

Just click on the picture and go to my TpT store!
Are you a follower? If not, be a follower to get updates for new products that I put in my store.

Hope you enjoy your freebie and have an awesome day!

 

6 comments:

  1. So glad to here you are doing better!!!!

    Jamie
    teachingtidbit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful testimony! God is good!

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, yeah, yeah! What good news! Thanks for sharing your miracle! Sara

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's an amazing story. Thank you for sharing it with us. God's power is amazing. I'm so glad you are still with us. Have a wonderful New Year.

    ReplyDelete