Friday, January 11, 2013

Linky Party--Five For Friday!


 Hi! I am linking up with Doodle Bugs Teaching for her Friday Linky of five random things that happened during the week. Click on the pic to join up!






 Go over to Doodle Bugs and join up! I would love to know the five random things that happened to you this week!!

1. I am celebrating my One-year Blogiversary!! I am having a big giveaway!! You could win my ENTIRE TPT STORE!!  You should see the post before this one to enter!



2. Due to health problems, I have had to take an early retirement. I was not ready to retire, but I have to take care of myself, so on Tuesday I turned in my retirement papers. I have been teaching 28 years, only had 2 more to go to reach 30!! Oh well, God has other plans. This will be me:



3.After being at home(except for a months stay in the hospital) since October, my husband took me to school to see all my friends and colleagues. It was so good to see everybody!!  I was so glad to be out of the house. Then my husband took me to eat lunch!





4. Finally after filing for my disability insurance in November, I received my check in the mail today!
  WooHoo!! This will really help with my bills!   Cha-Ching!
 
  
 5. I have been working on 2 products for TpT. One Valentine math and literacy packet and one January and February Poetry packet. Click on the pic below and get a Valentine freebie!!


 

Well, this pretty well sums up my week. Hope you had a great week!  







 






2 comments:

  1. Love your piggie pictures!!! I am going to miss you so much at work!!!! Glad that moolah came in today!

    Cynthia

    2nd Grade Pad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Teresa, thanks for visiting me at my blog. I'm glad you are doing better you have such a cute blog here, I am now following you!

    ReplyDelete